Having trouble connecting?
16-21 year olds meeting specific eligibility criteria can benefit from the First Connect Youth program.
- Connect to job skills- learn new skills that prepare you to get a job you like
- Connect to education- gain confidence while you work to complete high school or earn a GED
- Connect to a career- learn about the many careers that can give you the opportunity to grow and earn money
- Connect to you- learn more about what you like, how you think and what traits you have to offer on a job
- Connect to local business- learn how to market your skills and talents to local employers looking for new employees
First Connect provides workshops, individual counseling and other services that support your dreams. Make the connection by coming into one of our local offices to explore how WORKFORCE plus can help you reach your goals.
Bring in a few items to help us get started:
- Driver’s license or state identification card
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Proof of family income
- School schedule or withdrawal information
- Parent or guardian if you’re under 18
First Connect is the employment solution for energetic and determined young people.
To see if you qualify for the program, please complete the pre-application.
To learn more, contact your local WORKFORCE plus office today!